Project Management by Advicio
Are these your challenges?
- Analyze ongoing processes and identify optimization potential
- Analyze process performance
- Develop and evaluate strategies and solutions
- Reconciling the requirements of a heterogeneous stakeholder group
- Specify and prioritize requirements
- Planning and evaluation of investment projects (ROI), as well as calculating a business case
- Build a bridge between users and IT
As an experienced business analyst, I can support you in this
- Project management is a matter of experience. Since I became self-employed in 2003, I have been planning projects and implementing them both in a traditional and agile way.
- Communication is the alpha and omega. Honest communication and a lot of communication with the sponsor, the team and the stakeholders creates the trusting basis for a successful collabration.
- Prioritize correctly. Customers often tell me that I'm good at recognizing what needs to be done and that I manage projects effectively. Because I understand the "critical path".
- Empowerment promises success. I make sure that the project team has the necessary skills and freedom to be motivated to complete the task.
- Some clients trust certificates: I am certified as PMP® (Project Management Professional, PMI), have a PRINCE2 certificate, and as far as agile methods are concerned, I am certified as CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner).
Let's discuss your project.
What support do you need in project management?
Leave me some information and I'll get back to you - usually within 24 hours.