Situations in which I coach
- You are in a special situation and want to sharpen your senses in order to recognize all options for action and make the right decisions.
- You want to increase your own motivation and performance.
- You want to increase the motivation and performance of your team.
- You are looking for a solution to a conflict, be it with customers, superiors or employees.
- You need orientation to give structure to the chaos of everyday life.
How I work as a coach
- A good personal relationship between coachee and coach is important for success. Therefore, the first step is a non-binding and free conversation in which we get to know each other.
- Coaching is problem-oriented, focused and time-limited. Typically, there are three to eight sessions at intervals of one or two weeks.
- In-depth, open questions are my most frequently used tool. In this way, I encourage the coachee to reflect and broaden his perspective.
- As a coach, I'm not a consultant. I don't present solutions. The coachee is supported in recognizing the options and selecting the right one.
Let's make an appointment for an initial consultation.
In the non-binding and free initial consultation, we find out whether coaching can support in a specific case.
Leave me some information and I'll get back to you - usually within 24 hours.